Breeze through the week with these vegetarian dinners. They’re full of flavour and perfect for the whole family.
5 easy vegetarian dinners
1. Rainbow salad with haloumi and lentils
This colourful salad tastes as good as it looks. Full of goodness from green beans, haloumi, lentils and other veggies, it will be a hit on any table.
2. Soba noodles with mixed mushrooms and greens
This Asian-inspired stir-fry is full of rich, earthy flavours. With the added protein of soba noodles and meat-free tenders, it will satisfy the whole family.
3. Satay tofu and coconut rice salad bowl
This easy and delicious tofu and coconut rice salad bowl has a creamy satay dressing for added flavour.
4. Sweet potato rosti with roast tomatoes
Try something a bit different with our sweet potato rostis. They’re topped with avocado and roasted tomatoes.
5. Green salad with egg and shredded brussels sprouts
Take your salad game to the next level with this green salad. Complete with egg and brussel sprouts, it’s loaded with goodness.