To help you celebrate International Spaghetti Day, here are five of our best spaghetti recipes.
5 great spaghetti recipes
1. Curtis Stone's spaghetti bolognese
Using only 5 ingredients, Curtis Stone’s take on the classic spaghetti bolognese is a guaranteed family hit.
2. Spaghetti with peas, ricotta and crispy breadcrumbs
Loaded with peas and topped with crispy breadcrumbs and dollops of creamy ricotta, this vegetarian pasta dish is a must-try.
3. Zucchini spaghetti with tomato sauce
Whip up this vegan recipe in under 30 minutes for a veggie packed meal that tastes of summer tomatoes and fresh chilli.
4. Curtis Stone's spaghetti with kale and macadamias
Looking for a new way with spaghetti? Try this zesty dish. It’s loaded with kale and topped with a crunchy macadamia crumb.
5. Tomato, rosemary and sausage spaghetti
Take pasta night to the next level with this tasty rosemary and pork spaghetti. Ready in less than half an hour, this simple dish is perfect for those busier nights.