Five ingredients and 30 minutes is all you need to whip up these satisfying dinners for those busy weeknights.
5-ingredient recipes to make this week
1. Pumpkin ravioli with peas & garlic butter sauce
This easy pumpkin ravioli dish is filled with flavour from peas and a garlic butter sauce.
2. Lamb kebabs with chickpea & tomato salad
Simple and delicious, this midweek dinner idea ticks all the boxes.
3. Easy chorizo & corn pasta salad
This pasta salad is a quick and tasty dinner option that’s great for lunch the next day, too.
4. Pancetta-wrapped fish with spinach rice
Pan-fried fish wrapped in pancetta is a delicious seafood option.
5. Korma chicken & capsicum tray bake
This tasty korma chicken and capiscum bake is full of flavour and all cooked on one tray!