Peaches, plums and nectarines... stone fruit is in season. Make the most of fresh produce by using them in our delicious recipes brimming with summer goodness.
8 ways with stone fruit
1. Nectarine, ricotta and pancetta pizza
You won’t believe how easy this impressive and seasonal pizza is to make.
2. Rosemary pork cutlets with nectarine salad
Serve up these yummy pork cutlets with a grilled nectarine salad for a perfect dinner on warm summer nights.
3. Nectarine and spiced chicken buddha bowl
Enjoy the tasty combo of sweet and savoury flavours in this colourful buddha bowl.
4. Peach, blueberry and walnut banana bread
Jazz up your classic banana bread with peaches, blueberries and walnuts.
5. Nectarine and hazelnut muffins
These sweet muffins are packed with hazelnuts and fresh nectarine and make a great snack any time of day.
6. Pickled nectarine, fennel and goat’s cheese salad
Pickled nectarine is great in salads - try this combo!
7. Blackened salmon with peach salad
Dinners are made easy with this crispy blackened salmon and peach salad combo.
8. Peach and raspberry slab pavlova
Try our slab pavlova topped with summer fruit and Turkish delight for the ultimate summertime treat.