Keep everyone happy with these mouth-watering meals that are easy on your wallet, too.
1. Quick chilli pork stir-fry with noodles
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dinner, this recipe is for you. Ready to eat in just 15 minutes, this chilli pork stir-fry is sure to be a hit.
2. Roasted carrot salad with chilli-yoghurt dressing
Thirty minutes is all you need to whip up this tasty roasted carrot salad. Drizzled with a chilli-yoghurt dressing, it’s a mouth-watering meal.
3. Curtis Stone’s roast chicken drumsticks with avocado
Here’s a hearty and wholesome family feed. Curtis Stone pairs chicken drumsticks with avocado and spring onion for a fresh and flavourful meal.
4. Persian-style pilaf with sweet potato and lentils
This Middle-Eastern inspired pilaf is full of goodness from sweet potato and lentils. Sprinkle with fetta and pistachio dukkah for the finishing touch.
5. Curtis Stone’s pumpkin chana masala
This chana masala is loaded with pumpkin and aromatic flavour. It’s the ultimate way to spice up your week.
6. Sticky wings with spinach and apple salad
These sticky chicken wings are marinated in honey-soy sauce for maximum flavour. Paired with a crunchy spinach and apple salad, it’s a fuss-free meal the whole family will enjoy.
7. Banana and zucchini bread
Shake up a family favourite with this wholesome banana and zucchini bread. It’s a tasty way to get more veggies into your day.
8. French onion soup with blue cheese croûtes
This classic French onion soup is served with blue cheese croûtes for a delicious lunch or dinner.
9. Leek and thyme potato bake
With a golden cheese crust, this leek and thyme potato bake is the ultimate combination of crispy and creamy goodness. It’s a hearty dish that makes for an easy side when you’re entertaining.
10. Pumpkin and sausage rotolo
This is a must-try pasta dish. Rolled pasta sheets stuffed with sausage mince, pumpkin and a rich tomato sauce - perfection.