Make the most of your time together thanks to some clever buys and these quick and easy Christmas recipes.
Cheat’s Christmas menu
1. Bacon-wrapped chorizo with capsicum mayo
Make the most of Coles Chorizo in Blankets for a mouth-watering starter you can prep in 20 mins.
2. Garlic baguette with brie
Start with Coles Twin Pack Garlic Baguette then add delicious homemade toppings for a crowd-pleasing dish.
3. Roast pork with apple and walnut salsa
Using Coles Pork Loin Roast with Apple, Cranberry & Thyme Stuffing, this show-stopping main is a must-try.
4. Caramelised brussels sprouts with bacon
This dish makes the most of classic flavours with minimal fuss - it’s a winner!
5. Sparkling strawberry and lemon fizz
Refreshing and fruity, this strawberry fizz is a sure-fire hit.
6. Christmas pudding with almond praline butter
This festive dessert combines Coles 18 Month Matured Christmas Pudding with a homemade almond praline. You can’t go wrong