Try some of our big-hitting recipes of the year.
Coles’ popular recipes in 2020
1. Cheat’s chickpea korma curry
Packed with chickpeas, basmati rice and veggies, this is a hearty meat-free option that’s perfect for an easy midweek meal.
2. Tasty teriyaki salmon with udon noodles
Try our easy teriyaki salmon. It’s served with udon noodles and fresh spring onion for added flavour.
3. Steak with potato salad
Tender steak, crispy veg and a mouth-watering mustard dressing make this meal an easy yet satisfying one.
4. Simple satay chicken stir-fry
This satay chicken stir-fry is a wholesome dinner option to whip up on busy weeknights.
5. Curtis’ lamb chops with lemony asparagus
Zesty and full of flavour, Curtis’ lamb chops with asparagus is a tasty dish you will be making on repeat.
6. Speedy wild rice and salmon salad
Toss together this simple and delicious wild rice and salmon salad. It comes together in just 15 minutes.
7. 15-minute turkey san choy bow
Dinner is effortless thanks to this 5-ingredient recipe. Ready in just 15 minutes, this crunchy and flavorsome turkey san choy bow is a great midweek meal option.
8. Olive oil cake with citrus and rosemary
Try our moist and fragrant citrus olive oil cake. It makes the perfect morning or afternoon treat.
9. Gnocchi with broccoli pesto
Cheat your way to gourmet with our easy pesto gnocchi. Quick, easy and delicious, this recipe ticks all the boxes.
10. Curtis’ 3-cheese tomato zucchini slice
Take the stress out of weeknight dinners with this tasty zucchini slice. It’s great for lunch the next day too.