Fire up the barbecue and dish up chef Curtis Stone’s best summer recipes – from delicious lamb, fish and chicken mains to a yummy rice pudding.
Curtis Stone’s summer food
1. Curtis’ BBQ veggies and lamb chops with tahini sauce and mint
These juicy, tender lamb chops served with creamy tahini sauce are the ultimate taste sensation.
2. Curtis’ smoked BBQ chicken and corn with hot sauce
This delicious smoked chicken and corn dish is perfect for a summer gathering.
3. Curtis’ crispy-skin barramundi with watermelon salad
Serve up this crispy-skin barramundi with a refreshing watermelon salad for a light and delicious meal.
4. Curtis’ cheesy damper rolls
Best served warm, these cheesy rolls are the perfect addition to any meal but are also delicious on their own.
5. Curtis’ dairy-free rice pudding with spiced plums
Served with seasonal plums for a fruity addition, this vegan rice pudding is beautifully creamy and delicious.