These irresistible finger food recipes will keep everyone happy, for Melbourne Cup Day and throughout the festive season.
Stylish starters for Cup day
1. Mini pea frittatas with ricotta, mint and prosciutto
Topped with creamy ricotta and prosciutto, these mini pea frittatas are the perfect savoury bite to plate up for guests.
2. Pork dumplings
Served with a tasty dipping sauce, these pork dumplings are full of flavour and an easy crowd-pleaser.
3. Polenta chips with pesto dipping sauce
After a tasty starter? Try these parmesan polenta chips.
4. Gluten-free salt and pepper tofu
These crunchy little tofu bites are both gluten-free and vegetarian, making them ideal for entertaining.
5. Quick cashew and rocket dip
Plate up this 10-minute dip alongside some veggies and crackers for a mouth-watering starter.
6. Potted ham with garlic crostini
Perfect for entertaining, this potted ham recipe is a must-try. Serve it with crunchy crostini for a cracking starter.