Asked to bring a plate? Have a go at one of these easy-to-make recipes.
Easy to make Christmas recipes
1. Brie and caramelised onion pull apart bread
Loaded with creamy brie and caramelised onion, this tasty pull-apart is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
2. Curtis’ crispy melon and prosciutto salad
Try this mouth-watering combo for a salad everyone will love.
3. Hot smoked salmon and potato salad
Take your potato salad to the next level with smoked salmon, fresh greens and a creamy herb dressing.
4. Fetta, watermelon and cucumber salad
Here’s a fresh dish to make and take. Packed with fresh produce and zesty flavour, you can’t go wrong.
5. Mini raw mango cheesecakes
After a sweet treat? Try these fruity cheesecakes.