Try these 5 easy recipes to get you through the week. Each one is made with seasonal ingredients and ready in 30 minutes or less.
Fast and easy dinners
1. Sticky lamb cutlets with pear and fennel salad
Make the most of pears this season by adding them to this tasty salad, then serve with sticky lamb cutlets.
2. Tex-mex sausage tray bake with lime sour cream
This easy tray bake is full of flavour. It’s served with a zesty lime sour cream.
3. Crunchy falafel and beetroot salad with spiced tahini
Made easy with store-bought falafels, this beetroot salad is a satisfying meal that’s perfect to make during the week.
4. Chargrilled chicken with roasted capsicum sauce
Spice up a simple chicken dish by serving it with a tasty roasted capsicum sauce.
5. Sesame coated tuna croquettes with chilli slaw
These golden croquettes are made with tuna, but you can try them with ham or salmon if you prefer.