Tuning into the footy? We’ve got your game plan sorted with these mouth-watering recipes.
Footy food: our top 10 recipes
1. 5-ingredient sausage rolls
Homemade sausage rolls have never been easier. Five ingredients, a few easy steps and voila!
2. Salmon tacos with lime and orange salsa
Fresh and filling, these tacos are packed with salmon, zesty salsa and creamy avo.
3. Mexican-style chicken pies
Get your Mexican fix with these tasty chicken pies.
4. Sausage and mushroom pide
Whip up this fuss-free pide loaded with sausage, mushroom, garlic hommus and gooey mozzarella.
5. Mexican-style layered dip
Served with corn chips for crunch, this vibrant Mexican-style dip is the perfect starter.
6. Gluten-free sweet potato & fetta rolls
Plate up these golden pastries for the perfect moreish bite. They’re packed with sweet potato, fetta and Moroccan-style spices.
7. Loaded sweet potato fries
For a homemade snack that tastes better than takeaway, try these tasty loaded fries topped with tomatoes, coriander and lime for added freshness.
8. Spicy wings with blue cheese sauce
These finger-lickin’ spicy chicken wings are so delicious, they’ll be flying off the plate.
9. Chorizo and mushroom pizza
Impress everyone with this delicious homemade pizza topped with rich tomato, chorizo and mushrooms.
10. Sausage and potato tray bake
After something hearty? This tasty sausage and potato tray bake is a guaranteed winner.