Take the hard work out of your picnic prep with these easy, portable recipes everyone is guaranteed to love.
How to enjoy a fuss-free picnic
1. Beetroot hummus with turkish toasts
This creamy hommus is quick, easy and super tasty - a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
2. 5-ingredient bacon and egg quiches
Delicious mini quiches using just 5 ingredients? You bet!
3. 5-ingredient sausage rolls
Whip up these simple sausage rolls for the perfect portable snack to share.
4. Floral focaccia
Easy to make, this floral focaccia tastes just as good as it looks!
5. Potato and pea frittata
Try this speedy frittata. It’s loaded with tasty veg and is a cinch to make.
6. Green goddess hommus sandwiches
Take picnics to the next level with these wholesome sandwiches, loaded with hommus and crunchy greens.
7. Curtis’ tomato and bread salad with BBQ eggplant
For a crowd-pleasing salad, try this tasty combination of fresh tomato, crunchy bread and BBQ veggies.
8. 5-ingredient peanut butter and choc chip cookies
Looking for a quick and easy sweet treat? Have a go at these decadent peanut butter cookies.
9. Perfect scones step-by-step
An afternoon tea classic, our basic scones are a must-make for your next picnic.
10. Raspberry coconut bliss balls
For a no-cook sweet snack, whip up a batch of these fruity bliss balls. Even the kids will love them!
11. Strawberry cheesecake banana bread
Loaded with fresh strawberries, this twist on the classic banana bread is a must-try.