If you’re looking for ways to spoil Mum this Mother’s Day, making her breakfast is a great place to start. Whether she prefers a savoury breakfast or something sweet, we’ve got something for every Mum!
Our best Mother's Day breakfast ideas
1. Curtis Stone’s pear Bircher muesli with chia and vanilla almond milk
This creamy pear Bircher muesli is a delicious start to the day.
2. Cheat’s choc-orange croissants
Quick and easy to do, these cheat’s croissants are perfectly indulgent.
3. The new avo toast
Take avo toast to the next level with goat’s cheese and hommus.
4. Basic pancakes
You can’t go wrong with this classic pancake recipe. Serve up a stack with Mum’s favourite toppings.
5. French toast with plum and rhubarb
Try this indulgent French toast recipe. It’s served with spiced plum and rhubarb.
6. Brown mushroom and brie open omelettes
These 5-ingredient omelettes are the perfect way to start your day. Loaded with mushroom and creamy brie, they’re filling and full of flavour.
7. Potato rosti with asparagus, spinach and poached eggs
Loaded with greens and topped with poached eggs, this potato rosti is a delicious meal any time of the day.
8. Pea and salmon fritters with poached eggs
Take brunch to the next level with these tasty salmon fritters. Top them with soft poached eggs and serve with lemon wedges for a cafe-quality meal.