Need some midweek lunch inspiration? Have a go at one of these delicious dishes you can whip up in a flash.
Quick work-from-home lunch recipes
1. Greek-style roast chicken salad
For a chicken salad with a Greek twist, try this fresh recipe.
2. Fast falafel bowl
Looking for a hearty lunch? Try this easy veggie bowl packed with falafel, hummus and roasted almonds for added crunch.
3. Green goddess hummus sandwiches
Ramp up the flavour of your desk lunch with these wholesome sandwiches filled with hummus.
4. Tomato and bean bruschetta
Here’s an easy way to use up the can of beans sitting at the back of your pantry.
5. Silverbeet, leek and fetta slice
This veggie-filled slice only takes 15 mins to prep.
6. Quick tandoori lamb with rice and naan
After something filling for lunch? This tandoori lamb dish is so quick and easy - you’re done and dusted in 15 minutes.
7. No-cook salmon caesar salad
Want a speedy lunch that’s bursting with delicious flavour in every bite? Just whip up this salmon caesar salad.