See what all the fuss is about and try our most popular recipes from January.
Our most popular recipes from January
1. Cheesy chicken tray bake with leek and bacon
This cheesy chicken tray bake is loaded with leek and bacon for an easy and delicious dinner, perfect for busy weeknights.
2. Peach, blueberry and walnut banana bread
We’ve put a twist on the classic banana bread and added peaches, blueberries and walnuts. Try it for morning or afternoon tea.
3. Peanut butter and jelly smoothie
This classic sandwich-inspired smoothie is loaded with oats and fresh fruit. It goes down a treat.
4. Smoky slaw
Jazz up your classic coleslaw. This recipe is full of smoky flavour and delicious vegetables.
5. Mexican-style corn fritters with smashed avo cream
Corn fritters are a fan favourite. Serve these mini versions with smashed avo cream for the ultimate appetiser.
6. Mixed berry iced tea
Keep your cool on warm days with our refreshing homemade mixed berry iced tea.
7. Fast thai beef salad
This Thai beef salad is full of colour and flavour. Ready in just 30 minutes, it makes an easy dinner or lunch.
8. Dukkah salmon with pickled beetroot
This tasty dish pairs salmon with pistachio dukkah and pickled beetroot. Try it for a special weeknight dinner.
9. Japanese-style pork and soba noodle stir-fry
Made with pork, soba noodles and veggies, this delicious stir-fry is a must-try.
10. Pasta salad with grilled peach, fetta and rocket
Filled with mouth-watering grilled peaches, this pasta salad is the perfect side dish or light meal.