Take it easy with our crowd-pleasing alfresco feast. We’ve got smoky steaks and prawns, plus plenty of sides and a creamy banana tart for dessert.
Weekend BBQ menu
1. Grilled prawn cocktail bruschetta
This flavoursome bruschetta is topped with cocktail sauce, crisp lettuce, grilled prawns, avocado and tarragon - the perfect combination.
2. Jalapeno dip with spring veggies
If you’re looking for a tasty starter, this spicy dip is loaded with herbs, spices and creamy Greek-style yoghurt.
3. BBQ steaks with creamy lemon sauce
These flavoursome BBQ steaks are served with a lemon buttermilk sauce.
4. Grilled cos and asparagus salad
Don’t reserve the grill just for meats - get your salad veggies on the barbecue to enjoy more smoky flavour.
5. Beetroot, watercress & radish salad with spiced seeds
This mouth-watering salad has a crunchy spiced seeds mix that you can prepare up to 1 week ahead. Store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
6. Banana cream pie with maple caramel
A modern twist on the classic banoffee pie, this no-bake version has a whipped mascarpone filling and whiskey caramel topping.