Not sure what to do with all that excess Easter chocky? Our Coles' ambassadors have created easy, chocolate desserts with a twist to use up any leftover Easter eggs.. If there are any!
What to do with leftover chocolate
1. Brent Draper's Easter egg chocolate mousse
Got leftover Easter eggs? Use them to make this layered chocolate mousse, rippled with biscuit crumbs and a sweet raspberry sauce.
2. Luke Mangan's Easter bread and butter pudding with dark chocolate sauce
Made with a rich dark choc sauce, this Easter bread and butter pudding is the perfect dessert for your Easter celebrations. Perfect for sharing, this dish is sure to be a hit among friends and family.
3. Tasia and Gracia Seger's Easter chocolate and pretzel slice
With a crunchy pretzel base and gooey chocolate topping, this sweet slice is a must-try this Easter. It’s a great way to use up all those leftover chocolate eggs, too.
4. Nornie Bero's Easter rocky road fudge
Not sure what to do with all those leftover chocky Easter eggs? Nornie Bero uses them to make a sweet twist on classic rocky road.
5. Tasia and Gracia Seger's no-bake Easter chilli chocolate tart
Spice up your Easter treats this year with this no-bake chocolate tart. Sure to impress, it gets a subtle kick of heat thanks to a secret ingredient – chilli powder!