Brave the cooler weather with these warming winter roasts and slow cooking recipes.
Winter roasting and slow cooking
1. Curtis Stone's lamb roast with hasselback pumpkin and balsamic brown butter
Served with golden pumpkin and balsamic brown butter, this lamb is a winning dish for your next Sunday roast.
2. Slow-roasted lime and ginger pork shoulder
This zesty slow-roasted pork shoulder is caramelised and tender. It’s sure to impress your crowd.
3. Italian-style roast chicken
Try this easy roast chicken recipe. It features herbs, olives and capers for maximum flavour.
4. Beef stew with herb dumplings
This warming beef stew is made with tasty herb dumplings.
5. Sri Lankan style spiced coconut slow cooked beef and potato curry
Spice up your week with this aromatic beef and potato curry. It’s made with Dani Venn’s delicious curry sauce.
6. Slow cooker chicken korma
Cook to perfection in the slow cooker, this fragrant korma curry is sure to be a hit.
7. Slow cooker Greek-style lamb
Take lamb roast to the next level with this Greek-style dish. It’s served with a mouth-watering salad.
8. Slow cooker red pork curry
Warm up from the inside out with this fuss-free pork curry. Serve it with steamed rice and lime wedges for a fresh burst of flavour.