Only available with a Coles Car Insurance policy:
OPTIONAL Roadside assistance will keep you moving.
For extra protection and convenience, combine your car insurance policy with Coles Roadside Assistance.
Your roadside assistance coverage starts on whichever is the later of insurance cover start date or 24 hours after purchase date.
There's never a good time to break down, so if you run out of petrol, get a flat tyre or simply lock your keys in the car, you can call Coles Roadside Assistance for help.
Why choose Coles Roadside Assistance?
- There's no limit to the number of assistance callouts
- You get extensive coverage for your vehicle regardless of who is driving it (provided they have your permission)
- If you break down at the side of the road, we'll get you up and running or tow you to the nearest repairer, whether you're in the city or the country
- We'll change your flat tyre or tow you to the nearest tyre shop
- If you run out of fuel, we'll give you enough to get to the nearest petrol station - free!
- We'll jump start your flat battery or replace it (you just have to cover the cost of the new battery)
- We'll get you back into your car if you're locked out
- If you have an accident, emergency towing is part of your Coles Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance cover
- We can also help coordinate accommodation, a hire car, vehicle relocation and alternative transportation if required
- Your roadside assistance coverage starts on whichever is the later of insurance cover start date or 24 hours after purchase date.
This is a summary of Coles Roadside Assistance. For full details, please see the Coles Roadside Assistance terms & conditions.