Peanut butter and jelly smoothie
Kids (and big kids too) will love this classic sandwich-inspired smoothie. It’s loaded with oats and fresh fruit.
- 1 tbs raspberry jam
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) skim milk
- 1/2 cup (140g) vanilla yoghurt
- 1/4 cup (20g) rolled oats
- 100g strawberries, chopped
- 50g raspberries
- Raspberries, extra, to serve
Spoon the jam into serving glasses. Spread a little of the peanut butter around the rim of each glass.
Place the banana, milk, yoghurt, oats and remaining peanut butter in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour half the banana mixture among serving glasses. Add the strawberry and raspberries to the remaining banana mixture in the blender and blend until smooth. Pour over the banana mixture in glasses and use a straw to gently swirl. Top with extra raspberries to serve.