Little Shop ‘Win a Gold Collector Case’ Competition
1. The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
- over 18 years of age
- a resident of Australia; and
- not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter, flybuys, or an agent of the promoter who is directly associated and connected with the organisation of this competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. To receive an automatic entry/entries in the prize draw, entrants must purchase any participating product marked in-store at any Coles supermarket, Coles Online or Coles Express between 00:01am (AEST) 17/07/2019 and 11:59pm (AEST) on 27/08/2019 (Promotional Period) and scan their flybuys card in-store or enter their flybuys card number online at time of purchase. Entrants will receive 1 entry into the prize draw per participating product purchased (e.g. purchase 4 participating products in 1 transaction and receive 4 entries into the draw). Items purchased from Coles Online must be ordered and delivered during the Promotional Period to qualify. The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove participating products during the Promotional Period. For the full list of participating products, see Clause 30.
6. Prize draw is a chance to win 1 of 100 complete Coles Little Shop 2 Rare Gold Collector Case with complete set of mini collectables each week, which includes the rare Gold Trolley mini collectible. Please note the rare Gold Trolley mini included in the rare collector case does not include the $100 Coles gift voucher as part of the Gold Trolley collectible competition. 600 complete Coles Little Shop 2 collections with complete set of mini collectibles to be won in total.
7. You may enter as many times as you like providing you scan your flybuys card in-store or enter your flybuys card number online at time of purchase.
8. If, subsequent to a qualifying entry, you do not wish to participate in the competition you must advise the promoter by calling Coles customer care on 1800 061 562.
9. The promoter may disqualify any entry which:
- is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete; or
- includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material; or
10. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
- enters the competition without being eligible; or
- tampers with the entry process; or
- submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
- in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter
11. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 9 or paragraph 10 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 9 or paragraph 10.
12. The promoter will draw the prize Winners from the pool of valid entries at Focal Promotions, Suite 1, 20 Wangara Rd, Sandringham, VIC 3191 based on the following schedule:
|Start Date||End Date||Draw Date|
13. Subject to promoter’s rights under paragraph 9 or paragraph 10, the first 100 valid entries drawn each week will be declared as the Winners.
14. Winners will be notified by email.
15. 15. Additionally, the Winners’ names and State/Territory will be posted at www.coles.com.au/LittleShop/competition-winners within 6 business days following the draw date each week.
16. Each prize will be sent via registered post to the mailing address registered to the associated details of the winner’s entry.
17. The promoter may request the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If a winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by 2/12/2019, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 21.
18. Winners must accept their prize by 2/12/2019. If a winner does not accept their prize by the 2/12/2019, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 21.
19. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to a winner, a winner:
- consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
- agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements; and
- agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
21. The awarding of prizes is restricted to one prize per flybuys account except for South Australian residents.
22. If a winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction or if the winner does not accept the prize by 2/12/2019, the promoter may conduct a further draw from the total pool of remaining valid entries on 6/12/2019.
23. The first drawn valid entry the promoter draws is the winner, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 8, paragraph 9 or paragraph 10.
24. The promoter will notify winners within 6 business days after the further draw date.
25. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition subject to legislative approval.
26. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
- any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
- any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
- any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
- any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
27. Nothing under paragraph 26 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 26.
30. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
|Competition||Win 1 of 100 Coles Little Shop 2 Rare Collector Case and Collections each week for 6 weeks|
|Competition period||From 00:01am AEST 17 July 2019 to 11:59pm AEST 27 August 2019|
|Draw time||10:00am (AEST) each week|
|Draw date||Week 1: 26/07/2019
Week 2: 02/08/2019
Week 3: 09/08/2019
Week 4: 16/08/2019
Week 5: 23/08/2019
Week 6: 30/08/2019
|Draw address||Focal Promotions, Suite 1, 20 Wangara Rd, Sandringham VIC 3191|
|Force majeure event||
an event which is beyond the control of the promoter, including:
|Further draw date||6/12/2019 (AEDT)|
|Immediate family member||spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin|
|Permits||NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32121
ACT Permit No. TP19/02730
SA Permit No. T19/219
|Prizepool||600 x complete Coles Little Shop 2 Rare Gold Collector Case with complete set of mini collectibles valued at $934. Each collection contains 1 x Rare collector case and 30 miniature collectibles. Total prize pool valued at $560,400|
|Promoter||Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 45 004 189 708
800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC
|Participating Products From The Following Brand Families||
To view the full list of participating products, click here.