‘Find the Rare Gold Mini Trolley Collectable’
Instant Win Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
- over 18 years of age
- a resident of Australia; and
- not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an agent of the promoter who is connected with the competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. To enter, entrants must:
- Spend $30 or more in one transaction at any Coles, Coles Online or Coles Express between 00:01am AEST 17 July 2019 to 11:59pm AEST 10 September 2019 (Campaign Period) and receive a Coles Little Shop Collectable Mini Collectable.
- If the Coles Little Shop Mini Collectable is a Rare Gold Mini Trolley Collectable you are eligible to win a Prize.
- To win a Prize, you must enter the unique code by 11:59pm AEST 24 September 2019 found on the leaflet attached to the Rare Gold Mini Trolley Collectable on www.coles.com.au/littleshop . Allow up to 28 days from the date you’ve claimed your Prize for it to be delivered to the supplied mailing address.
- $30 minimum spend is calculated after applying all savings and discounts and excludes the purchase of Coles Insurance products, gift cards, donations, iTunes cards, mobile phone and mobile phone plans, recharge, calling cards, liquor, tobacco and tobacco related products, AdBlue, Opal Cards, Trailer Hire and Lottery cards. Other products may also be excluded at Coles’ discretion during the Campaign Period.
6. Qualifying Coles Online orders must be placed from 17 July 2019 and delivered or collected by 10 September 2019. Customers must select ‘add and continue’ when prompted at the checkout to receive a Collectable with purchase. The Coles Online service fee is excluded when calculating whether the customer has met the Qualifying Spend. A maximum limit of 20 Collectables per customer per transaction applies for all Coles Online transactions. This limit excludes any Double Collectables earned in a Coles Online transaction.
7. A maximum limit of 5 Collectables per customer per transaction applies for all Coles Express transactions.
8. Entrants may only claim one prize per Rare Gold Mini Trolley Collectable found.
9. The promoter may deem as invalid any entry which:
- is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete; or
- includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material
- violates our social media policy or any law or code
10. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
- enters the competition without being eligible;
- tampers with the entry process;
- submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
- in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
11. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 9 or paragraph 10 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 9 or paragraph 10.
12. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
13. The promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by 11:59pm AEDT 24 December 2019, the promoter may re-distribute the prize as per paragraph 18.
14. The winner must redeem the prize by 11:59pm AEDT 24 December 2019. If a winner does not redeem the prize by 11:59pm AEDT 24 December 2019, the promoter may redistribute the prize in accordance with paragraph 19.
15. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to a winner, the winner:
- consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
- agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements; and
- agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
- the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by 11:59pm AEDT 24 December 2019 as a winner; or
- the winner does not accept the prize by 11:59pm AEDT 24 December 2019 as the winner; or
- for any other reason a prize remains unclaimed by 11:59pm AEDT 24 December 2019 (collectively referred to as Unclaimed Prizes)
the Promoter will re-distribute any Unclaimed Prizes by providing them to RedKite.
18. RedKite is an Australian cancer charity who provide essential support to children and young people (0-24 years) with cancer, and the family and support network who care for them.
19. The Unclaimed Prizes will be re-distributed by RedKite by 24 January 2020.
20. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition subject to legislative approval.
21. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
- any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
- any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
- any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
- any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
22. Nothing under paragraph 21 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 21.
25. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
|Competition||Find the Rare Gold Mini Trolley Collectable|
|Competition period||From 00:01am AEST 17 July 2019 to 11:59pm AEST 10 September 2019|
|Draw address||800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC|
|Force majeure event||
an event which is beyond the control of the promoter, including:
|Immediate family member||spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin|
|Permits||NSW Permit No LTPS/19/33551
ACT Permit No TP/19/03075
SA Permit No T19/516
|Prize||100 x $100 Coles Gift Cards valued at $10,000
Coles Gift cards are subject to terms detailed at www.giftcards.com.au
|Promoter||Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 45 004 189 708
800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC