It looks like you are using an old version of your browser and some features of our website might not work properly.
For the best online experience, we recommend you update to the latest version.
Looks like you’re near >
Main St, Hervey Bay, 4655
(07) 4124 1066
Open today:8am - 9pm
Normal store hours
Special store hours
Make this my store
Find a store
See all stores by state
Take everyday ingredients and turn them into sensational meals for your family and friends
Your one-stop shop for handy food videos on how-to’s, must-try recipes and fun new ways to get creative in the kitchen.
1. The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
3. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. To enter, entrants must:
6. Entrants may only claim one prize per mini Big Red Hand found.
7. The promoter may deem as invalid any entry which:
8. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
9. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 7 or paragraph 8 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 7 or paragraph 8.
10. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
11. The promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof or residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by 11:59pm AEST 25 September, the promoter may re-distribute the prize as per paragraph 18.
12. The winner must redeem the prize by 11:59pm AEST 25 September. If a winner does not redeem the prize by 11:59pm AEST 11 September, the promoter may redistribute the prize in accordance with paragraph 18.
13. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to a winner, the winner:
14. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize.
16. RedKite is an Australian cancer charity who provide essential support to children and young people (0-24 years) with cancer, and the family and support network who care for them.
17. The Unclaimed Prizes will be re-distributed by RedKite by Friday 12 September 2018.
18. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition.
20. Nothing under paragraph 22 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 19.
23. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
Find the mini Coles Big Red Hand
From 00:01am AEST 18 July 2018 to 11:59pm AEST 11 September 2018
800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC
Force majeure event
An event which is beyond the control of the promoter, including:
Further draw date
Immediate family member
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
NSW Permit No LTPS/18/23214
ACT Permit No ACT TP 18/00602
SA Permit No SA T18/519
1,000 x $100 Coles Gift Cards valued at $100,000
Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 45 004 189 708