Crunchy popcorn cauliflower
A delicious vegetarian appetiser or side, this crunchy popcorn cauliflower is a must-try. With flavours of paprika, thyme and parmesan, you’ll be making this on repeat.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 1 cup (75g) dried panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp coarsely chopped thyme sprigs
- Chopped thyme sprigs, extra, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cook the cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins or until just tender. Drain well. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Add the egg and stir to combine.
Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan, paprika and thyme in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower mixture and toss to combine. Arrange the mixture in a single layer over the prepared tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Season with salt and pepper .
Bake, turning occasionally, for 20 mins or until the cauliflower is crisp and golden brown. Serve warm. Sprinkle with extra thyme to serve.