This vegetable side dish as prepared, is a tasty addition to any main meal with 2 # of the daily recommended 5 serves of vegetables.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No added MSG
- Serves 6
Serves 6 Prep 5 mins Cooking 1 hour
What you need
- 5 medium (1 kg) potatoes, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 x 40 g sachet McCormick Scalloped Potatoes Recipe Base
- 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) thickened cream
- 1/2 cup (50g) grated tasty cheese
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Layer potato slices in a lightly greased 20 cm square ovenproof dish.
2. In a medium jug whisk the recipe base and boiling water together until combined. Then stir in the cream. Pour over the potato, cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
3. Remove foil, sprinkle over the cheese and return to oven for a further 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and potato tender.
Substitute all or some of the regular potato with sweet or purple potato.
For a tasty, colourful addition to any meal.For more creative cooking ideas and information about our complete range go to mccormick.com.au or freecall 1800 802 223
#Based on the NHMRC Australian Dietary Guidelines (2013), a serve of vegetables is 75g.
Disclaimer: Coles online aims to include in the product list up to date pictures of the products and accurate ingredients, nutritional information, country of origin and other information. However, product detail may change from time to time and there may be a delay in making updates. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack.
Retail limit: 20
Promotional limit: 12