- 4 cups (1L) milk
- 200g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 8 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg yolks
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- ⅓ cup (50g) cornflour
- ¼ cup (35g) plain flour
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 Coles Brand Ginger Cake Loaf or Madeira Cake, trimmed, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) coffee liqueur or butterscotch schnapps (optional)
- 12 baked mini gingerbread men
- 500g fresh or frozen mixed berries
- Thickened cream, extra, whisked, to serve
- Fresh berries, extra, to decorate
Per serve: Energy: 1611kJ/385 Cals (19%), Protein: 7g (14%), Fat: 16g (23%), Sat Fat: 7g (29%), Carb: 53g (17%), Sugar: 38g (42%), Dietary Fibre: 2g (7%), Sodium: 173mg (9%).
Check ingredient labels to make sure they meet your specific dietary requirements and always consult a health professional before changing your diet. View dietary information here.
Percentage Daily Intake information on our recipes is calculated using the nutrition reference values for an average Australian adult.