The Website and all Content is operated and owned by Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd ABN 45 004 189 708 (Coles).
2. Use of website
You may only use the Website and the Content on the Website for personal purposes unless Coles provides express written consent.
You must not:
- by any means copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, upload, link, post, frame, translate, transmit or distribute any part of the Website or any Content contained on the Website;
- do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website, or interferes or disrupts the Website or any network or website connected to the Website;
- breach the security of the Website, test or scan the vulnerability of the Website, or make any unauthorised modifications to the Website;
- interfere with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website;
- post, or transmit to the Website any abusive, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate material;
- use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link, or any other automatic tool or algorithm, or any manual process that performs the same function, to copy or use any Content or any part of the Content on the Website, or to reproduce or separately store or use such Content;
- use the Website or any Content in any way that is unlawful, illegal or breaches the rights of Coles or any third party; and
- use the Website in any way that otherwise breaches these Terms.
3. Third party websites
The Website contains links to other web sites controlled by third parties (Third Party Websites). Coles is not responsible for any content on Third Party Websites nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these Third Party Websites you do so at your own risk and should make your own enquiries before relying on any content contained on such Third Party Websites.
Coles makes no representations about the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party Websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
4. Intellectual property
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Coles. Except for viewing the Content for your own personal non-commercial use, Coles does not grant you any rights to use the Website or Content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
5. Limitation of liability
Coles does not warrant or guarantee:
- the accuracy or completeness of any information available on the Website;
- that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- that any defects will be corrected immediately; or
- that the Website will be free from viruses or other contamination.
Except where prohibited by law, Coles will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of the Website, including use of any information on it. You use the internet and the Website at your own risk.
6. Termination of use
You may stop using the Website at any time for any reason.
Coles reserves the right in its absolute discretion to suspend or terminate at any time the access to the Website of any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. The suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
Coles may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, or is in breach of law or other regulation. Coles reserves its right to identify or bring legal action against any person who is breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
7. Variation to terms
Coles may vary these Terms at any time, and by continuing to use the Website you consent to any variations. Coles will not notify of these variations and it is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
8. Governing law
These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria in Australia, and any dispute in relation to these Terms or your access or use of the Website will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria.
If any of these Terms are unenforceable or held to be invalid, the offending provision/s will be removed from these Terms and the amended Terms will remain in force.
Any failure by Coles to act or enforce these Terms immediately will not be considered a waiver of Coles’ right to take any such action.
Last updated 15 November 2012