Easter hedgehog slice
This colourful hedgehog slice looks great and is guaranteed to go down a treat this Easter.
Note: + 4 hours setting time
- 360g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) golden syrup
- 250g butter, chopped
- 250g granita biscuits, chopped
- 137g Oreo Original biscuits, chopped
- 8 marshmallows, chopped
- Lollies, to decorate
- Biscuits, to decorate
- Assorted Easter eggs, to decorate
- Sprinkles, to decorate
- Chocolates, to decorate
Line a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper. Combine the combined chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Fold in chopped biscuits and marshmallows.
Pour into the prepared pan. Top with lollies, biscuits, Easter eggs, sprinkles and chocolates. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or until set. Cut into pieces to serve.