It looks like you are using an old version of your browser and some features of our website might not work properly.
For the best online experience, we recommend you update to the latest version.
Looks like you’re near >
Main St, Hervey Bay, 4655
(07) 4124 1066
Open today:8am - 9pm
Normal store hours
Make this my store
Find a store
See all stores by state
Take everyday ingredients and turn them into sensational meals for your family and friends
Your one-stop shop for handy food videos on how-to’s, must-try recipes and fun new ways to get creative in the kitchen.
At Coles, we know just how important it is to get kids of all ages to eat better, healthier food every day. That’s why we’ve created the Rainbow Challenge, a program endorsed by Healthy Kids Association that encourages kids to eat all types of fruit and veg. We have also created a downloadable or free-in-store Rainbow Rewards chart to give kids the ability to track their progress on eating all the colours of the rainbow.
We are looking for short, creative videos on how you’re getting your school and students excited about eating fruit and veg using the Rainbow Challenge.To enter, simply:
1. Create a 30 second or less creative video of how your school is bringing the Rainbow Challenge to life
2. Post the video on YouTube with your school’s name and ‘Coles Rainbow Challenge’ in the title description
3. Include #RainbowSchoolChallenge as a video tag
4. Email an entry form to: firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your contact details and the link to the video.
5. All videos and entry forms must be received no later than midnight on Tuesday 26th March 2019.
We’re letting Australia vote for the best and most creative entries around the country. The top ten entries by likes that are uploaded by Tuesday 26 March 2019 will proceed to a Coles judging panel, provided they meet all of the above criteria. These final ten entries will then be judged on their creativity and originality, and the best three as judged by Coles will be deemed the winners. You can find more details in the Terms & Conditions found below.
All primary and secondary schools in Australia are eligible to participate. All you need to do is encourage your students and their parents to vote for your school’s entry by midnight on Tuesday 26th March 2019 to get their entry to the final judging panel.
Download Contest Form