Air fryer curry beef kebabs
Loaded with veggies and beef, these curry kebabs are ready to plate up after just 10 minutes in the air fryer. Top with mint yoghurt for a refreshing finish.
- 850g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Rump Steak, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 4 white cup mushrooms, halved
- 2 tbs korma curry paste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200g Coles Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, coarsely grated
- 1 tbs shredded mint
Thread beef, capsicum, onion and mushroom onto 8 small metal skewers. Combine the curry paste and oil in a small bowl. Brush all over skewers.
Preheat air fryer to 180°C. Arrange skewers in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer. Cook for 8-10 mins, turning, or until the beef is cooked to your liking.
Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, cucumber and mint in a small bowl.
Serve kebabs with yoghurt mixture.
Serve with naan bread, steamed jasmine rice and mixed salad leaves